Axel & Sara
Axel Ahl and Sara Runsten is a hand to hand duo who matches their personal artistic vision to create intimate and impressing acts with spectacular circus.
Photographer Einar Kling-Odencrants
Hand to Hand
Floor area needed: Should be hard, flat, even and clean.
- width of stage: minimum 6 meters
- depth of stage: minimum 5 meters
- height/ceiling: minimum 5 meters (Please note that the height is free hight over the entire stage, with nothing hanging down.)
(This is the optimal space for Axel and Sara, but the performance can be adjusted so that it fits smaller spaces. All this needs to be discussed and agreed between the organizer and Axel and Sara. )
- electrical requirements:
SOUND - To be provided and rigged by the organizer
- PA system with a plug-in for MP3-player/iPhone) suitable for the space and the size of audience. The artists can also provide with music file in advance if needed for the show.
- A sound check needs to happen at some point before the performance.
LIGHT - To be provided and rigged by the organizer
- Basic stage light (minimum)
- A light check needs to happen at some point before the performance
- need for blackout: no
- construction/tearing down time: no construction or tearing down time
- porterage needed: no
- other room requirements: 1 dressing room, clean, heated, well lit, lockable or guarded, with a chair, a mirror WC, shower and enough space to warm up.
- alternate playing spaces: This is made as an indoor performance, but can be performed outside. If that is the case Axel and Sara can stop the performance if the stage gets wet because of rain, if the wind is too strong or if any other unexpected weather conditions appear that can affect the safety of Axel and Sara.